If you are a HealthCare professional/applicant transferring or applying for your Florida HealthCare licensure and resides out of state, or are unable to visit our location in Lincolnwood, IL to be fingerprinted, DMAZ Corporation has a solution for you that many of our satisfied customers use to avoid unnecessary time and expense traveling from outside and even visiting the state of Florida.
DMAZ Corporation’s Card Scan Processing Service utilizes the most advanced scanning technology to convert a traditional fingerprint card FD258 (“hard card”) into an electronic fingerprint record.
Converting a “hard card” into an electronic record enables an applicant to have their fingerprint record processed as quickly as if they had traveled to our fingerprint office location or visited the state of Florida.
Below is the application form which must be filled out entirely. The process cannot begin if any fields are left blank. (Please note the following on the application form: Date of Birth is formatted Year/Month/Day; Place of Birth is the US State or Name of the foreign country in which you were born; the FBI’s options for Race include the following: White, Black, Asian, American Indian, or Unknown.)
Option 1 – You come to our Lincolnwood, Illinois location and we obtain your live scan fingerprint for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) for HealthCare Applicants and complete the necessary forms. The fee for the Live Scan fingerprint is $124.99 for Healthcare applicants, all other applicants $89.99, that includes, all others, Electronic Fingerprint Submission, and Level II Background Screening performed by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
Option 2: is $124.99 for Healthcare Applicants licensure, all other applicants $89.99:
This includes the following services: Card Scanning, Electronic Submission, and Level II
Background Screening performed by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement FDLE and
Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI.
You GO to your local police, sheriff’s office, or licensed fingerprinting location and obtain your fingerprint in an (FBI) FD-258 fingerprint card.
You then MAIL your two fingerprint cards, along with the original, fully completed, Application/Consent form (see below) and a copy of your Government-issued ID like Driver’s license (in Color) and a passport size photo of yourself to:
7301 N Lincoln Avenue Suite 150
Lincolnwood, Illinois 60712
Optional Service – If you cannot procure the required hard cards FD-258 we will send them to you via Priority Mail. There is an additional fee of $9.99. Overnight shipping is also available. Please call DMAZ Corporation at 224 534 7665 to arrange shipment.
We accept all major credit card payments or a Cashier’s Check or Money Order.
Applicants receive a Transaction Control Number (TCN) at the end of the registration process. This number should be retained by the applicant for tracking purposes if there is a need to contact the appropriate agency for background results. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement FDLE asks that applicants wait at least 3-5 business days for the applicable state regulatory agency to receive their results. Please be aware that DMAZ Corporation does not receive or review the results, and any inquiries regarding the Live Scan fingerprint or Card Scan or the results should be directed to the applicable state regulatory agency or the Florida Department of Law Enforcement FDLE (at 850-410-8161) using the supplied Transaction Control Number (TCN).
Please be certain that the information you provide (especially ORI number) is accurate, as once it is received by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement FDLE, it will be processed exactly as it was submitted and cannot be changed. We do not issue refunds under any circumstances once the Live Scan or Card Scan has been submitted. Please contact our office at 224 534 7665 for any clarification or verification.
Please NOTE:For Florida Department of Law Enforcement FDLE and Federal Bureau of Investigation.
You must send us 4 items:
1. 1 set of cards (2 of the FD-258 cards)
2. A copy of your valid government-issued photo ID like a Driver’s license (in Color) and passport size photo.
3. Our Application/Consent form completely filled out including your ORI Number from Florida. This is obtained from the Florida agency you are being licensed through. A nine-digit number is required in the SSN# field even if the applicant does not currently have a Social Security Number. A local Tax ID Number, Passport Number, License Numbers can be used. The number must be nine digits, contain only numbers, and cannot start with a “9”.
4. We accept all major credit card payments or a Cashier’s Check or Money Order.
Instructions for All Out-of-State Florida Licensing Applicants:
1) Complete the entire FBI applicant (FD-258) card as required by the requesting agency. The following items need to be completed on the card:
2) Note: If you do not have fingerprint cards for yourself or your group, we will send you a Fingerprint Card Package including FD-258 fingerprint cards. Please refer to Optional Services above on the information sheet.
3) Take both cards and your government ID to your local law enforcement agency or fingerprint Agency to be fingerprinted.
You may want to call several agencies to determine which agency offers this service. NOTE: WE MUST HAVE THE ORI Number FROM FLORIDA to process. If you do not have the ORI Number, contact your employer or the agency that required you to be fingerprinted.
4) Mail the cards, the completed Application/Consent form, and 1 legible copy of your government-issued photo ID like Driver’s license (in Color), your passport size photo to:
7301 N Lincoln Avenue Suite 150
Lincolnwood, Illinois 60712
Need a fingerprint fast? Our inkless Live Scan system delivers background check results with speed and accuracy. Perfect for Medical/HealthCare Professionals, Public/Private Employees, Security Guards, Educators, Caretakers, Volunteers and General Purpose.LEARN MORE